The Black Side
Back to...And In Our Hearts
- JOHN and DIANA E., with eternal gratitude as you truly know me – and still love me. You have been, and will be, my best friends for life.
- PAM and PHIL F., everyone should have a jeweler as a friend. But your friendship is more valuable than all the diamonds in the world.
- JOHN and SUE M., for the "footprints in the snow."
- REX A. and TOD L., for being RnT.
- The REIMERT FAMILY (including KAR), who will always have a special place in my heart.
- ROBERT D., with appreciation for years of physical training and mental stimulation, although at times it seemed more like abuse.
- And last, but not least, BERNIE F. … you are a good man and I love you, although I do question your choice of women.